There is so much "foolishness" being promoted in the Christian life today. Style and preference is one thing, but how about some 21st Century basics to help a person live a productive life for Christ! Well here we go.... it probably won't be what you expect:
- John MacArthur Study Bible - Must have for home study!
- Macbook Pro or iPad - Once you go Mac you never go back!
- iPHONE - If you have a Mac, get a iPhone to go!
- WORDsearch 9 - Great bible software for 21st Century!
- Download Kindle App - Books, newspapers, magazines at your fingertips!
- Download YouVersion Bible App - Free for all phones, pads and notebooks! Would have cost hundreds ten years ago!
- Solid Bible Teaching Church Home - Size doesn't matter! Truth & Vision does! Good pastors make a difference!
- Itunes and XM Satellite Radio - For all your gospel music needs!
- Download OnePlace.com App - Hear the Word from the top teachers at your convenience!
- Friends and Family - We need people who will be there for us at all times!
I could easily name 100 things but, this is a good start. Most are free or almost, and if they cost, just get the best you can afford!
Make sure you use them in a way that honors God, and in the end, don't use your friends and family!
- Be a Blessing to them! - That's what God created you for!
- Share everything you have with someone who may not have it and hold things loosely! - As Chuck Swindoll says "that way it won't hurt if God takes it out of your hands"!
- Remember, you can always have Jesus! - He will never leave you! Take it to the bank!