Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Fishers of Men" by Pastor Darryl Harris (2003 Message)



Dedicated to:
Obbie McGee (left) father-in-law & John "Broadway John" Harris (right) - Dad

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to share the gospel with the lost? If you are a Christian, that is the "great commission"! I did not want to say I let my dad be lost for eternity, because I would not share the good news (death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ) with him. I loved him too much.

This video is an old audio message of mine, recorded at my former church, New Community Bible Fellowship, at a Friday night Men's Fellowship. I've dedicated it to the memory of my dad, "Broadway John" Harris. I've been blessed to have great male influences in my life. We all need to be "fishers of men"! Let's take the gospel to the streets...where the fish are... where the lost are!

Listen (click) to hear this message in your free time, maybe late at night or early in the morning, and join me and others in sharing the gospel with the lost. Start with your own family members who don't know Christ in a personal way. Christ is calling us to take His gospel to a lost world. That world, just may start in your own home. Let's go fishing! Lets go fishing for men, by boldly sharing the gospel with the lost!

"Yes You Can"...Fish for Men!


"Fishing for Men" by Pastor Darryl Harris (2003)



No comments:

Post a Comment