Friday, June 18, 2010

A Few Minutes Can Change Your Life



Some of us are so busy, that we couldn't even take the time to watch this short video message from God!  Most of us are just too busy.  If God wanted to talk to us, he would have to make an appointment two weeks in advance.

The problem is...God doesn't work on our schedule.  Either you take the time to listen, by opening His Word, and quieting your heart, or you just won't hear.  I believe God has some incredible things to tell you if you would just take the time to listen!

Today, I went to one of my favorite quiet spots.  Life has been so hectic, crazy and ongoing, that I had to get away and just listen to God.  In my special place, it was the most relaxing afternoon I have enjoyed in quite some time, and God did not disappoint by sharing rich things with me that will help me greatly in the days and weeks to come.  I wonder what would have happened if I didn't take time to just Be Sill...and Know that He is God!

I urge you to take some time to just spend with God.  As we wait on God, He will speak to our hearts with amazing clarity.  It is no guarantee that your issues will vanish, but I can guarantee, your soul will be nourished!

So do yourself and your loved ones a favor...kick back and spend some time with the creator of your mind, body, and soul.  He knows you better than you know yourself.  He knows your needs and even your desires.  But He also knows what you really need is to spend time with Him...ALONE!

Don't miss a blessing, and an opportunity for peace of mind in the midst of whatever you are going through.  We all have the same amount of time on a given day.  The question is will you use part of your time to listen to God!

Watch this video and pick up a copy of my book on amazon.com -"When God Says Wait"
God wants to talk with you...yea you...today!  Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I need to listen everyday. How about you? So what are we going to do?

    ReplyDelete