- What if God told you...I was taking away your money, your home, your "honey"...would you trust Him?
- What if God allowed you...to wake up tomorrow with little wealth, and less health...would you trust Him?
- What if God informed you...your loved one had days to live, and you had little to give...would you trust Him?
- But what if God told you...though your money is gone I have a new job for you just beyond that closed door....would you trust Him?
- But what if God told you...although your love one would die, because you shared Christ with him, he would spend eternity in paradise with me...would you trust Him?
- But what if God told you...although your health would be weakened, I will still use you to share with others my strength in the midst of your weakness...would you trust Him?
Since ease, comfort and pleasure are not guaranteed in life, and God is Sovereign, it all comes down to one question as you ponder your state of contentment, peace, and joy....Do You Trust God?
Although God may say Yes, and He may say Wait...if you are still alive today aren't you glad He didn't say No to life's final chapter in your life just yet!
The bible let's us know in Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose"
You can trust God for good even if you are facing the What If's of this life! Why...because He Is Faithful!