THANKSGIVING MEMORIES:Grandma's rolls!
- so good they were sinful
- Wow...so much good food
Sherry's sweet potato pies!
- perfect every time
Monica's sweet potato cheesecake!
- better than cheesecake factory
Pumpkin roll from a friend!
- He was a goooood friend
EO football games 70's!
- whole town went to game, great band
Mom's juicy turkey!
- you don't even need gravy
Wife and daughter's mac and cheese!
- from generation to generation
Aunt Faye's Pound cake!
- thank you for your thoughtfulness
My church folks food (Pastor's privilege)!
- fried turkey, ribs, homemade ice cream and so much more
These were good times. But can you thank God in the bad times? Watch this video...Give God thanks....and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!