Saturday, November 20, 2010

His Name is Jesus the Christ!

Today I want to tell you a little about Jesus!
He was the greatest motivator
He was the greatest innovator
He was the greatest agitator
His name was Jesus …the Christ!

No one ever cared so much
No one ever loved so much
No one ever sacrificed so much
His name was Jesus …the Christ!

No man could kill Him
No grave could hold Him
No whip could discourage Him
His name was Jesus... the Christ!

He lived so we could see
He died to set us free
He paid for your sin and my sin on an old rugged tree
His name was Jesus... the Christ!

If I wanted to be the world's greatest basketball player …I would talk to Michael Jordan!

If I wanted to be the world's greatest businessman...I would talk to Bill Gates!

But If I wanted to live a life of fulfillment and contentment, with absolute security I would talk to Jesus ... the Christ!

There will never be anyone to walk the earth like Jesus.  There will never be a book written as powerful as the Bible!  Each day we get an opportunity to personally talk to Him,  listen to Him, and experience His love!  The choice is yours and you only get one lifetime to make this choice.  Choose a relationship with Him today.  Admit your sinfulness and receive His eternal forgiveness.  When you serve Him with each tomorrow He gives you,  then you will be able to tell the world about the greatness of Jesus...the Christ, YOUR SAVIOR!

There's Nobody Like Jesus by Darwin Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment