1. Worry is like a weight on a person
Proverbs 12:25 (NLT)
Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.
• I WILL NOT WORRY BUT SEEK ENCOURAGEMENT!
2 Since the Lord is the cornerstone of the foundation of our faith, we need not worry.
Isaiah 28:16 (NLT)
Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: "Look! I am placing a foundation stone in Jerusalem. It is firm, a tested and precious cornerstone that is safe to build on. Whoever believes need never run away again.
• I WILL NOT WORRY BECAUSE THE LORD IS MY ROCK!
3. We are not to worry about having the necessities of life
Matthew 6:25 (NLT)
"So I tell you, don't worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food, drink, and clothes. Doesn't life consist of more than food and clothing?
• I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT THINGS BECAUSE GOD WILL PROVIDE!
4. We are not to worry about the troubles of tomorrow
Matthew 6:34 (NLT)
"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today.
• I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT COULD HAPPEN TOMORROW!
5. We should not worry about the sins of others until we first examine our own life
Matthew 7:3 (NLT)
And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?
• I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT OTHERS SINS BEFORE CHECKING MYSELF!
6. Don’t let the worries of this life choke out the gospel in your heart
Matthew 13:22 (NLT)
The thorny ground represents those who hear and accept the Good News, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the cares of this life and the lure of wealth, so no crop is produced.
• I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT LIFE CARES AND NEGLECT THE GOSPEL!
7. Instead of worrying we should pray
Philip. 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
• I WILL NOT WORRY BUT PRAY!
8. Don’t worry about suffering for doing what is right
1 Peter 3:14 (NLT)
But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don't be afraid and don't worry.
• I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT SUFFERING AS A CHRISTIAN!
9. Worrying can’t add one moment to your life
Matthew 6:27 (NLT)
Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? Of course not.
• I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT DEATH!
SO DON'T WORRY! REMEMBER JESUS LOVES YOU...HE'S GOT YOU!
Jesus is Love by Heather Headley